Monday 19 May 2014

Pastels

Dress: Primark Cardigan: Marks & Spencers 
Boots: TKMax Necklace: Given as a present

 This outfit just shouts "Springtime" in your face. 
I am a sucker for pastel coloured clothing! Hence, this outfit was made lol.
The beautiful floral printed dress gives a delicate feel to this look.
The lilac cardigan also compliments the whole ensemble as it matches the colour scheme.
 I decided to wear my favourite pair (and only pair) *cries* of  royal blue Timberland imitation boots.
I thought it was a nice edgy touch to tone down the girlyness (I'm sorry. That isn't even a word OTL) of the whole outfit.

Finally, I finished off this look with my black Heart and Key necklace.
Sorry I never took a close up of my accessories. 
One thing you should know about me is that, 
If I feel like I don't need to wear accessories, I will not.
Hehe yeah, I don't know either.

Well that's it! Thank you for checking this out!
See you in my next post!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment