Wednesday 4 June 2014

Plaid


Flannel Shirt:  Jack&Jones Tank Top: Forever 21
Leggings:  Primark Boots: TKMaxx
Necklace&Ring: N/A

Time for a new post! Sorry for the lack of updates... 
I'm guilty for being slightly lazy these days.
But here we go!

For this outfit, I kept it casual, comfortable and laid back.
I just wore my cream tank top and layered over this plaid flannel shirt
 (which I stole from my brother).
 Honestly, I just found it in a pile of old clothes that we had put away but it looked too brand new
to throw out. It's also my doing to 'borrow' my brother's clothes from time to time.
For bottoms, I wore some black shorts and leggings. I intended to wear just leggings but
I found that the shirt was too short. So leggings as pants were a no no!
My shoes are my 
super comfy blue Timberland spin-off boots!
Accessories!
I wore my W-I-S-H gold necklace and this very cute cream/gold ring.
I found the ring the same time I found the flannel shirt. 
It was my lucky day haha!

I had such a good time yesterday with my favorite bunch of people.
This outfit was just perfect since we just stayed at home and had a banter!

Well that's it! Thanks for checking out this post! 
Have a good day everyone! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment