Friday 13 June 2014

Gone Brunette

Plaid Shirt: Primark Tank Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21 Shoes: Primark

 Happy Friday Everyone!
You'll probably notice that my surroundings are different from the rest of my posts.
It's because I actually had the opportunity to take outfit shots 
outside along with my real sisters yesterday.
They took these photos! You can check out one of them who also has a fashion blog here
and the other one's instagram account here.
 I went for a very basic outfit. 
Skinny jeans, tank top and a plaid shirt.
 I didn't wear much layers since it was blazing hot that day!
Here's a few close ups of everything...

I finished off the look with my black and white aztec printed flats!
I forgot to wear accessories... oops!

OH! 
And did I mention I dyed my hair to a lighter brown? 
It came out lighter than my preference but it'll have to do.
 I took a few outfit shots inside too just in case the ones taken outside weren't that 'flattering'.
They turned out fine but I decided to just chuck these photos in too because why not? 
Hehe :)

I had so much fun yesterday! It was nice to just chill and hang out at my house.
The weather was also super pleasant with a refreshing breeze.
Perfection!

And that's it! Thank you for checking this out!
Please be sure to hype this look on lookbook!
You can hype it on the badge below.
See you in my next post!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment