Thursday 15 May 2014

Not My Style

Sweatshirt: Glamorous Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Random shop in town Sunglasses: Borrowed
Necklace: Primark Black/Pink Bracelet: Car Boot Sale
 Today was honestly a depressing day for me. I did a lot of crying. Hence the sunglasses!
Since I was in no mood to dress up prettily, I decided to keep it simple and comfortable.
These washed up old jeans have been with me for years
 and I've kept them mainly because they're so damn comfy! 
 I absolutely adore this beige printed sweatshirt! It has fleece lining on the insides
making them super soft and warm to wear. It's also on the short side so 
I guess it's more of a.. slightly cropped sweatshirt? Ha I don't know.
I put on my pair of white platform canvas shoes. They're so comfortable to wear 
and gives that tiny boost to my height. Hurray for being slightly taller!
 I need more platformed shoes... Okay moving on!

For some arm candy, I wore this beautiful black and pink bracelet. I love that it has that pandora bracelet look to it. I am also wearing my very simple but special silver bracelet. 
It has the phrase "I love you" engraved all around it.
For my necklace... Well I wore it for one reason only. 
Today was the day that the media announced EXO's Kris filed lawsuit against SM Ent.
I can't tell you how upset I am about this even though he isn't even my bias.
I wore this bird-like necklace because it reminded me of Kris. 
Every EXO stan would know his power in MAMA Era was Flight.
So.., yeah. It's a bird.

Well, that's it for now! Thank you for checking this out!
See you in my next post!
xoxo

This is my very first outfit post! How did I do?
Please feel free to leave your opinions and comments below!
 I hope I didn't give off the impression of being a negative person.
I am usually very cheery and bubbly.This EXO issue just put me down a bit.
I promise to do better in the future! Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Sure! I followed you on lookbook and gfc! What's your instagram? Mine is @babycess :)
    I

    ReplyDelete