Wednesday 21 May 2014

Floral Edge

Top: Pull & Bear Shorts: Forever21
Belt, Socks, Shoes: Primark 

Every once and a while, I like to put a lot of thought in what I wear.
I wanted to look very feminine but at the same time look edgy.
So for the feminine touch, I wore this floral top. It has cute frilly detailing around the neckline
that I love! (Forgot to take a shot of that.. oops)
To go with my top, I went with my grey baggy shorts and my gold studded black belt.
I stayed away from all the bright colours to tone everything down.

Finally, I stepped in some black ballet pumps that have been with me since forever!
I wore knee high socks and tight to give my legs a bit of warmth and to give that illusion
of longer looking legs. WOO!

And, I wore no jewellery. oops.

So that's it for this one! Thanks so much for checking this out!
See you in my next post!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment