Friday 27 June 2014

New York City

Sweatshirt: Primark Shorts: DIY
Boots: TK Maxx 

Happy Friday everyone!
I'm back with another casual but slightly edgy look.
To start off with, I wore my NYC baggy sweatshirt.
I didn't want to be carrying around a jacket on that specific day so
I went with this since it had long sleeves and it kept me cool throughout the day
with it's breathable material.
To balance with the bagginess of the sweatshirt,
I went with my grey body-hugging shorts.
I put on some black tights since these shorts were a little bit on the short side,
and because I didn't really want to show some bare skin that day.
I wore no jewellery because I felt the colours on my sweatshirt were already so 
'loud' I guess? And I didn't really feel like wearing any that day.  Hihi ^u^
Sorrynotsorry.
And to finish it off, I went with my black boots.
These babies gave the look that dash of edge to it and I think it was perfect
with my black/white fluffy socks and black tights.

And that's it! Thank you guys for checking this out!
Be sure to hype this on lookbook! (Do it! The hype button is just down below!)
And also feel free to visit my instagram account for updates.

See you in my next post!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment