Wednesday 18 June 2014

Baby Pink



Top: N/A  Skirt: Primark 
Shoes: Primark Sunglasses: Mom's
Necklace&Bracelet: Gift

Hey guys! As you can probably tell from my attire, 
summer finally came here in Ireland!
I can't even begin tell you how hot it is here.
I didn't want to carry around a cardigan to cover my arms so
I decided to go with my baby pink long sleeve top. 
It's light and soft and didn't suffocate me from the heat that day.
I paired it with my soft grey speckled skirt. 
I didn't want to wear anything body hugging so jeans/shorts were a no no.
 I wore my dark sunglasses to shield my eyes from those
harsh sun rays. Gotta keep safe from those UV-Rays!
I wore my aztec printed flats because they're just super comfy to walk around in
and effortless to slip on.

 Finally for accessories, I kept it simple with my brown religious rosary bracelet.
But added a bit of quirk to the outfit with my panda necklace.

That's it! Thank you so much for checking this out!
Be sure to hype this look on lookbook or like on my Instagram.
I'll put a hype button below and my IG can be located on the side bar of my blog.

I hope y'all are having fabulous weather wherever you guys live.
Have a nice summer everyone!
 See you in my next post!
xoxo


1 comment: